So back in April I mentioned that I got a makeover done by Sephora to help me get a simple look in a quick amount of time. I still do the routine the makeup artist taught me almost a year later. Pictured above is me without makeup and then with makeup suggested to me by the makeup artist.
First and foremost, you need a good base. And by base, you need a good moisturizer. After every shower and when I wash my face I put these three products on my face. I first apply NUDE Skincare Advanced Renewal Serum and then I apply the NUDE Skincare Advanced Renewal Moisturizer. It doesn’t make my skin feel super oily and it keeps my skin youthful. I then put Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm under my eyes. Now this is an absolute must for all mothers out there! Since using this product I have noticed that it has reduced the bags/dark circles under my eyes. It seriously helps!!! Buy it now!!!
Now on to the makeup. Here’s what I use:
- Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF 30
- Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (to line the top lids)
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes (to line the bottom of my eyes)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil
So that’s the makeup I use. I highly recommend you carve out some time to make an appointment with Sephora to update your makeup and have them show you a good routine. Not only will you be pampered, but they do make it feasible to make yourself up in a little amount of time.